In this post, we will learn how we can write test cases for table. This is the most common question which can be asked during your software testing interview. We advise you to read these topics carefully. The interviewer always tries to test your basic knowledge, so it is better to understand these concepts. You can also read our post about how to write test cases for the chair.
Test Cases for Table
- Check that the dimensions of the table are as per the specifications.
- Check that the weight of the table is as per the specifications.
- Verify that the table is foldable or not.
- Check that the colour of the table is as per the specifications mentioned.
- Verify that the table is able to hold the specific load or not.
- Verify that the table material is brittle or not.
- Check what happens to the table when you wash it with water.
- Check how many legs are there in this table.
- Verify that the legs of the table are level to the floor.
- Check what type of material is used in making the table like wood, plastic etc.
- Verify the type of the table like a household table, study table, office table etc.
- Verify the shape of the table.
- Check that does this table provide any rack or not.
- Check that are there any supporting hands available in table or not.
- Verify that the table is round or rectangular in shape.
These are some of the test cases for table which you can write. If you have other test cases in your mind, do let us know in comments. This will help our readers to gain knowledge. If you have any concerns with this topic, do let us know in comments. In the next topic, we will discuss how to write test cases for Door.