In this post, we will discuss how to write test cases of fan. This is also the most frequent asked questions during your software testing interview. The interviewer tries to test your basic knowledge, so it is always better to prepare yourself for these questions. You can also read our post about how to write test cases for the lift in software testing.
Test cases of fan
- Verify that the fan’s dimensions is as per the specifications.
- Verify that the weight of tha fan is as per the specifications.
- Check that the size and length of the blades is according to the specifications.
- Verify that the company’s logo/name is displayed on the fan.
- Check the number of blades in this fan.
- Check the material from which fan and other parts are made.
- Verify that the fan stops when you press the Off button.
- Verify that the fan starts when you press Start Button.
- Check that the fan rotates in clockwise direction or not.
- Check that the fan is throwing wind in correct direction or not.
- Verify that the speed of the fan can be controlled by the regulator.
- Check that the colour of the fan is as per the specifications.
- Check that is there minimum noise when the fan is running or not.
- Verify that the fan is running smoothly when fan is running continuously for longer hours.
- Check the maximum and minimum speed of this fan.
- When the fan is running, it should not wobble.
- Check how the fab behaves when there is sudden voltage fluctuations.
- Verify that the fan blades cannot be bend easily.
These are only some of the possible test cases of fan. If you have any other test cases in your mind, do let us know in comments. In next topic we will discuss other example of test cases. If you have any particular topic then do let us know.