Hi All, Today we will discuss about how we should prepare for government jobs? There are many doubts we have regarding these government jobs. There is no need to join any coaching institute if you follow these guidelines. Here are some key points that we should remember when we are applying for govt. exams.
Key points how to prepare for government jobs
Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
- We should know about the exam pattern and syllabus. As we all know every year there is some changes in the exam pattern. So we should stay updated with this.
- Syllabus is the main key to get success in any test, so we should go through entire syllabus. This will help us to identify main topics.
- Identify exams which include subjects of your knowledge. A person who is very good in mathematics should go for ssc exams.
- This is the most important question of students these days. From where I should study. What are the books? You will get a different answer from everyone. If you want to prepare for the govt. exams then for mathematics and reasoning you should go with RS Aggarwal. You can go for other books too. The books will always help to understand the concept.
- For English, you should study English novels and newspapers. This will help you a lot.
- As you know “Practice is the key to success”. So, if you want to practice then you should give mock tests as much as possible. With the help of the mock test, you can improve yourself.
- You should follow a time table for study. You should give proper time to each subject.
- Study for five days in a week. On 6th day you should revise what you have studied in those five days.
- On Sunday give mock tests. Analyze your performance and work on your performance.
- You should give at least 2 hours to reasoning, math, English on daily basis.
- General knowledge is most important as this will help you to boost your score. Remember one thing; you cannot study GK in 10-12 days. You should give at least 1 hour daily to this subject. Reading newspapers is the best way to increase your general knowledge.
- Don’t go for just solving the questions. Clearing your concept is important.
- If you have crammed the questions then there is a chance of getting stucked during the exams. So it is important to clear the concept. Once your concept is cleared, you can solve any question.
- It is always important to prepare revision notes.
- Always make small notes which explain important aspects of the topic.
- These small notes will allow you to do revision in quick time.
Previous Year Question papers and Mock Test:
- Solve previous year question papers.
- Give mock tests as much as you can.
- You can buy bankersadda’s test series online which will help you a lot.
- By solving previous year papers and attempting mock tests will raise your confidence.
- You can analyze your weak areas and find common mistakes that you are doing.
Analyze your strength:
- If you are preparing for banking exam then there are three sections in preliminary examination: Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and English. So you should find the subject in which you can score more.
- Identify the topics which you think needs improvement. Give more time to these topics. This will help you to score more.
Stay Motivated and Focused:
- Stay motivated and focused. You should have patience when you are preparing for govt. exams. Don’t get demotivated if you are not able to clear exam in first attempt. Try to figure out your mistakes, correct them and do more hard work for next exam.
- Mostly if students are not clear to exam in first 3-4 attempts then they get demotivated. So staying motivated is very important if you want to clear the exam.
I hope these tips will help job aspirants in preparing for govt exams. If you need further help you can contact us on our given mail id.