In this article, we will discuss various updates regarding NEET 2020. We will also discuss predicted cutoff according to different colleges. We will discuss previous year cutoff and predicted cutoff for NEET exam 2020. You can also read our post regarding NEET Exam to get the full detailed information regarding this exam.
Predicted NEET 2020 Cutoff for admission in government colleges
We need first to understand that the admission to NEET is based on two Quotas:
- All India Quota(AIQ) – 15%
- State Quota – 85%
Many students want to know the expected cutoff for entry to government colleges. We will discuss the predicted cutoff in the below table, but students should always try to achieve at least 600 plus marks in NEET exam to get admission in government colleges.
MBBS Cutoff for NEET Exam 2020
|Category||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
BDS Cutoff for NEET Exam 2020
|Category||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
Predicted Cutoff for NEET 2020
Most famous Akash institute has also released there expected cutoff. So we will post two tables in which we will discuss the expected cutoff for nta neet 2020 released by Sstudyhub and Akash Institute. Please note that this cutoff is only expected.
|GEN – PH||128|
|OBC/ST/SC – PH||118|
Predicted Cutoff(Akash Institute)
|GEN – PH||120|
|OBC/ST/SC – PH||107|
NEET Tie Breaking Process
What will happen if two candidates got the same rank, then who will get admission? There is a set of instructions which needed to be followed during this. Let’s have a look at these instructions:-
- Candidates who have more marks in biology will be given priority.
- If still tie exists, then candidates with high chemistry marks will be considered.
- If still tie exists then the candidates who have less number of incorrect answers will be given priority.
- Still, tie exists then the priority will be given to age. The elder one will be considered for the final merit.
Official Websites for Counselling
For MBBS/BDS Courses
For BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS Courses
Neet 2020 latest news
- Many student asked that they want to make some changes in the neet application. So guys there is good news for you. NTA has opened the correction window and you can do the correction for last time by clicking here(from 23 September to 30th September).
- The NTA neet 2020 exam answer key is released by NTA. Click here to check the official answer key.
- The neet exam 2020 result will be declared on Today. You can click here to view your results.
- Approx 80-90% of students appeared for neet exam.
- According to various reports, the neet exam was of moderate level.
- The students who missed the exam because they were tested positive will be given another chance, and the exam will be taken on 14th October 2020.
- On twitter, students are running #NEET2forAll campaign because they are fed-up with the arrangement. Some students missed the exam because they were tested positive and some missed because due to this pandemic, they were not able to reach the examination centre.
- A plea has been filed regarding JEE and NEET exam in the supreme court to NTA. The decision will be shared shortly.
- The result can be announced on both websites nta.nic.in and ntaneet.nic.in.
- These are some of the latest neet news which are important from candidate points of view. If there is another important news, then we will update this on our site too. Keep checking the site for more information.
You can participate in this poll and give your opinion.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
No, by securing minimum cutoff marks , you becomes eligible for counselling. For getting admission , you need to get high marks. You can check the predicted cutoff for more details.
According to the rules, the scores are valid for only one year. So in 2021, these scores will be considered invalid.
If you have Arogya setu app installed and not sufferings from any symptoms then there is no need of this test.
You can check the previous year cutoff to get some idea and the cutoff will vary according to the category.
You need to carry one copy of admit card to the examination centre.
No, there is no relaxation in lockdown for neet examination.
NTA will not be responsible for this. This will be the own responsibility of the candidate to take care of yourself.
We have mentioned the sites through which you can apply for the counselling.
You will get 4 marks for correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for wrong answer.
The date will be announced shortly.
The official cutoff will be released along with the results.