The Five fighter aircraft which were flown by Indian air force pilot arrives at ambala today at 3:10 pm.
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh tweeted " The birds have landed safely in Ambala".
- Three Rafale aircraft are single seater and Two Rafale aircraft’s are two seater.
- These aircrafts were escorted by two sukhoi 30MKIs after they entered the Indian Air Space.
- After flewing away for approx. 7000 kms , they finally landed in ambala.
- India ordered total 36 aircraft’s .
- Approx 70% of these air craft will always remain in function.