Today in this post, we will discuss how we can write test cases for Chair. In previous posts, we have discussed the following test cases:
- Test cases for Pen
- ATM Test Cases
- Test cases for Whatsapp
- Lift Test Cases
- Test cases for online shopping website
- Test cases for banking applications
You can also read these posts. You will get an idea of how we can write test cases. If you are looking to join the software testing field, then you should know how we can write test cases. These questions are always asked during interviews. So, It is advised to read these posts carefully.
Test cases of Chair
We will discuss how we can write a test case of Chair. In this post, we will only discuss some of the test cases so that you will get some basic idea of these test cases. We are writing test cases for chair with Wheels.
- Check that the chair is made up of which material like Plastic, Wood, Iron etc.
- Verify that one person can comfortably sit on the chair.
- Verify the number of legs in the chair.
- Check that the height of the chair is according to the specification mentioned.
- Verify that there is an option to adjust the height of the chair(Upwards/Downwards).
- Check that the weight of the chair is according to the specifications mentioned.
- Check that the dimensions of the chair are according to the specifications mentioned.
- Verify that the chair has wheels so that you can move the chair easily.
- Check that the wheels are strong enough, and with the help of these wheels, you can move the chair in both directions easily.
- Verify that all are legs of the chair are equal or not.
- Check that the colour of the chair is according to the specifications.
- Check that the company logo is available on the chair or not. If available, then it is clearly visible or not.
- Does the chair have armrest or not.
- Verify that you can adjust the armrest or not.
- Check the type of the chair whether it is Office chair, Dining Rooms chair etc.
- Check that after washing the chair with water, Does it get affected. Observe the condition of the chair now.
- Is there any cushion provided with the chair or not.
Negative test case’s
We will perform Chair testing in unfavourable conditions. There can be other negative test cases for chair also. So if you have any other test case in your mind, do let us know in comments and we will update test cases in our post.
- If an overweight person sits on the chair, then check the response of the chair.
- Put the chair in direct sunlight for long hours and then check the response.
- Put the chair in the rain for a longer time and then check the response.
- Ask the person to put some stress on the armrest and then check the response.
- Try to move the chair on rough surfaces.
- Check the response of the chair when you try to bend the back of the chair.
- Check the response of the chair when you drop chair from some height.
If you have any doubt or concern with this topic, do let us know in comments. We will try to get back to you asap.