In this post, we will discuss how we can write test cases for Mouse. This is the most basic question which can be asked during your interviews. We usually take these questions very lightly and sometimes during interviews we get ourself failed to answer these questions. So it is always advised to read these questions carefully and you should read all possible test cases before appearing for interviews. It doesn’t matter whether you are fresher or experienced, you should have knowledge about the basics of software testing.
You can read our popular and important posts on how to write test cases:
- Write test cases for ATM
- How to Write test cases for Fan
- Write test cases for Pen
- How to Write test cases for Pencil
- Write test cases for Lift
- How to Write test cases for an online shopping site
Test cases for Mouse
These are some of the possible test cases for mouse. If you have any other test cases in your mind, do let us know in comments.
- Check that the mouse is an optical mouse or any other mouse-like Gaming Mouse or Mechanical Mouse.
- Verify that the double click of the mouse is working fine.
- Verify that the left-click and right-click button of the mouse are working fine.
- Check that the mouse is a wireless mouse or wired mouse.
- If it is a wireless mouse then check the range up to which mouse can work.
- If its a wired mouse then checks the quality of the wire.
- Is there any button to switch on or off this mouse?
- Check that the company name or logo appears on the mouse or not.
- Verify that the size and weight of the mouse are as per the specifications or not.
- Verify that the mouse has a scroll button present or not.
- Check that what kind of material is used in this mouse.
- Check that does any light blinks in the mouse when it is connected.
- Verify the speed of the mouse is as per the specifications or not.
- Check that the drag and drop functionality of the mouse is working fine or not.
- Try to run this mouse on different surfaces and then check the response of this mouse.
- When you double click on some file or folder then check that the file/folder opens or not.
These are some of the possible test cases which you can write for a mouse. If you have any concerns or doubts with this topic, do let us know in comments.