Today in this post we will discuss how to write test cases for pencil. This is the most important and basic question asked during your software testing interview. The interviewer always tests your basic knowledge. Do understand these basic topics carefully as this will help you in your interviews for sire. You can also read our post about how to write test cases for atm.
Test cases for Pencil
- Check that the text written with this pencil is readable or not.
- Check that the user can write smoothly on different types of papers.
- Verify that the height of the pencil is as per the specifications.
- Check that the pencil is strong enough.
- Try to write on the paper and check the darkness of the text.
- Check that the grip of the pencil is comfortable or not.
- Check that the led of the pencil should not break by applying normal pressure.
- Verify that the pencil can be easily sharpened by normal sharpener or not.
- Verify that the text written with this pencil is erasable by a normal eraser or not.
- Check how many meters you can write with this pencil.
- Verify that the led of the pencil is not easily breakable. When you are writing for longer hours, the led should not break so many times.
- Try to write on different surfaces like walls, floors etc.
- Check the thickness of the led of this pencil.
- Can you write with this pencil when you remove the pencil from Liquid?
- Check the colour of this pencil is as per the specifications or not.
- Check that the weight of this pencil is as per specifications or not.
These are some of the test cases which we have written. If you have any other test cases in your mind, do let us know in comments. In the next topic, we will discuss how to write test cases for Fan.